Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test
What Is Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test [DMIT]? The word Dermatoglyphics comes from two Greek words derma ‘skin’ and glyph ‘carve’. The term was coined by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis. Dermatoglyphics is the scientific study of fingerprints. Each fingerprint is unique and it never changes from childhood to adulthood.
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligent Test (DMIT) is a cutting edge technology that extracts vital information found on fingerprints. This is then translated into characteristics and advice for the beneit of an individual.
Whether it is a scientist or a layman, brain has always been a puzzle, a mystery, a riddle, but with the help of DMIT report one can unearth the type of intelligence and intrinsic qualities an individual possesses.
There are 8 types of Multiple Intelligences whose presence and percentage in the brain differs from person to person. In today’s time and age we all believe in customization. By understanding the type of intelligence one possesses, one can design and customize their life depending on it.
Benefits of DMIT
- Know your child's inborn talent, learning style, hidden potential and further develop it
- Helps to understand and develop an effective interaction method with your child based on their inborn communication style
- Guides you to choose the right career path or learning programs for your child
- Know your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Development of better parent-child relationship
- Helps the employer's and senior management to know their staff's personality and talent traits.
- Find the right person for the right job
- Discover employee’s potentials maximizing efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand your employee’s personal Quotient - IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ Leadership style, Planning and execution style